WHAT IS A COOKIE
A cookie http or just cookies, is a string of small text sent by a server to a web client (usually a browser) and then sent back by the client to the server each time the client accesses the same web domain, whichIt is used to perform automatic authentication, tracking of surfing sessions and storage of user information, such as favorite websites or the pages of a site frequently visited.
Some cookies are necessary for the proper operation of the site and can not be disabled while others, with regard to storage of preference parameters, such as storing the user name, can be disabled. However, the advantage of having cookies installed on your PC is to no longer need to fill out the same information each time you access a site visited previously.
Thanks to cookies, Silvia Casale wants to offer browsing experience more fluid and shaped as much as possible around the user's preferences, avoiding, for example, at each visit on the site, the user having to enter the same information, speeding up the process of finding the most affordable products.
Cookies used by Silvia Casale can be divided into:
Cookie “fits part”, managed directly by the owner and/or manager of the website. They are defined:
- Technical cookie, in turn two types: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are stored on your computer for purely technical and functional requirements, for the transmission of session identifiers needed to allow safe and efficient navigation of the site. Are automatically deleted at the end of browsing session (hence the name), the browser is closed. Persistent cookies are stored on your computer's hard drive until they expire or cancellation by the user. With persistent cookies visitors who access the site are automatically recognized at each visit, also for the benefit of the fluidity of the user navigation. Among other things allow, in fact, to store the research done previously, avoiding the need to fill in the same information repeatedly. These cookies do not collect information about you might be used for sending advertising material, or keep track of the user's browsing the web, but their installation is a necessary condition for the use of the site. It is not necessary to provide consent to these cookies, as reported by the measure on 'Identification of simplified procedures for the information and the acquisition of the consensus of cookies Guarantor for the protection of personal data of 8 May 2014;Identifying ways simplified information and acquiring the consent of cookies the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data of 8 May 2014;
Cookie “third parts”, it comes to cookies prepared and managed by parties unrelated to the web site visited by the user:
- Cookie Analytics: cookies are used to collect and analyze in statistical access to the website, without indentificare in a personal way the individual site visitor;
- Cookie Advertising: They are part of this category cookies used to collect individual user preferences and use them for advertising purposes, during his usual web browsing. These cookies do not lead to the sending of advertising material to the customer. Among the advertising cookies used by our site include those of Google, Google AdWords and Facebook.
You can get more information and disable third-party cookies by accessing the following pages:
HOW CAN TURN COOKIES
By changing the settings on your Internet browser, you can manage, limit or block cookies altogether. Please note, however, that the eventual total disabling cookies "Part I" will not allow you to navigate within our site. Here we refer to the procedures for disabling cookies for each browser:
– Disabling the third-party cookies is also possible through the procedures made available directly from the company said third holder for treatment, as indicated at the links listed in the "third-party cookies"
– For information about the cookies stored on your terminal and deactivate them individually can be found at: